Gary Maxwell wonders if it’s true that we can’t overcome the daunting challenges we face because we have pissed away the cash and credit needed to solve them.
Over a trillion dollars squandered on the Iraq and Wall Street misadventures. Why, with a trillion dollars, we could:
- Provide health care to everyone in the USA
- Educate all of our children and provide activities for them while their parents work
- Transform our society and economy to be sustainable
- Rebuild our infrastructure for the 21st century
- Fund a Manhattan Project to mitigate the climate problem
But, who am I to whine over squandered opportunities?
The list goes on….