Skip to content
Take A Seat on an 18,449 mile bike ride.
- Who am I?
- Dominic Gill, 28 years old, Climber, Videographer, Adventurer, Jack of all trades (hopefully master of one, one day…)
- Where did I go?
- From Prudhoe Bay, Alaska, approximately 29,519 kilometres / 18,449 miles down the west coast to Ushuaia, the most southerly city in South America.
- What was my mode of transport?
- A tandem bicycle. Sometimes on my own, sometimes with one of the approximately 270 people I picked up for company on the back!
- How long did it take?
- I arrived at the Southern tip of Patagonia 2 years and 2 months after rolling away from Prudhoe Bay.