Skip to content
- The importance of Bayes’ theorem is that it provides a very precise measure of how much a new piece of evidence should make us change our ideas about the world.
- Bayes’ theorem provides a yardstick by which we can judge whether we are using new evidence appropriately.
- Our brain is a Bayesian machine that discovers what is in the world by making predictions and searching for the causes of sensations.
- Our brain never rests from this endless round of prediction and updating.
- Inside your head there is an amazing labor saving device.