Remarkable readiness and response from a supposedly languishing industry!
Thirty-six new reactors are currently being built worldwide, while another 81 are in the planning stages.
- The US Goes Nuclear: Prefab Reactors and Longer Life-Spans
- Atomic Turkey: Nuclear Power in the Earthquake Zone
- Switzerland: Putting Nuclear to the Vote
- United Kingdom: The British Atomic ‘Green Revolution’
- Russia Eyes the Atom: The Monologue of Nuclear Power
- Japan Unshaken: An Archipelago of Staunch Nuclear Supporters
- China’s Race for Nuclear: An Energetic Newcomer