Chris Anderson is the curator of TED.
“Here are seven ideas that can make powerful, positive and measurable differences in how we create the future.”
- We’re measuring the wrong success goals. Is the GDP really the best…?
- If you’re offered money as a reward, you’ll work better and faster, right? No!
- Kahn Academy’s education online.
- Cities are not bad things.
- Entrepreneurs want to do good and be successful.
- Healthcare, education and government have been strangled.\
- Our brains are buggier than we realize.